This course teaches Java and Cloud Computing with AWS and Springboot. Students learn about programming, building applications, and managing databases, and gain practical experience through hands-on exercises and projects. The course also includes career preparation such as resume and interview skills.
- Object-oriented programming in Java
- Test-driven development using JUnit
- Building scalable applications with Springboot and microservices
- Managing databases and files with AWS RDS and S3
- Serverless computing with AWS Lambda
- Continuous integration/deployment (CI/CD) pipeline with AWS CodePipeline and CodeDeploy
- Practical experience in software development through hands-on programming exercises and projects
- Career preparation such as resume and interview skills to help students take their careers to the next level.