Cancellation and Refund Policy
You can cancel your enrollment, without any penalty or obligations, through attendance at the first class or the seventh calendar day after enrollment, whichever is later. Full details on the cancellation process are below:
You can withdraw from your course at any time after the cancellation period, and your refund will be determined by the refund policies outlined below. Withdrawal from a course happens in one of the following situations:
- You notify Skillspire in writing of your withdrawal, which can be done via email or snail mail. Withdrawal is effective when Skillspire receives notice, or the date the notice is mailed, whichever happens first.
- Skillspire terminates your enrollment for failure to maintain satisfactory progress; failure to abide by Skillspire’s rules and standards of conduct; absences in excess of maximum set forth by Skillspire; and/or failure to meet financial obligations to Skillspire.
- The school must refund all monies paid if the applicant is not accepted. This includes instances where a starting class is cancelled by the school.
- The school must refund all monies paid if the applicant cancels within five business days (excluding Sundays and holidays) after the day the contract is signed or an initial payment is made, as long as the applicant has not begun training.
- The school may retain an established registration fee equal to ten percent of the total tuition cost, or one hundred dollars, whichever is less, if the applicant cancels past the fifth business day after signing the contract or making an initial payment. A registration fee is any fee charged by a school to process student applications and establish a student record system.
- If training is terminated after the student enters classes, the school may retain the registration fee established under (3) of this subsection, plus a percentage of the total tuition as described in the following table:
5. When calculating refunds, the official date of a student’s termination is the last day of recorded attendance:
- When the school receives notice of the student’s intention to discontinue the training program; or,
- When the student is terminated for a violation of a published school policy which provides for termination; or,
- When a student, without notice, fails to attend classes for thirty calendar days.
6. All refunds must be paid within thirty calendar days of the student’s official termination date.