Full Stack Dev (Python)
What you’ll learn
By the end of the course, students will be able to:
- Understand full-stack web development concepts.
- Develop web apps with Flask, Django, and Python.
- Create RESTful APIs with Django Rest Framework.
- Deploy apps using popular platforms and build a final project to demonstrate skills.
What does this course look like?
Who is it for?
This course is designed for individuals who are interested in pursuing a career in full stack web development or enhancing their existing web development skills. It is suitable for:
- Beginners with little or no experience in web development.
- Programmers looking to expand their skillset into Python-based web development.
- Python enthusiasts interested in exploring web development with Flask, Django, and other frameworks.
- Web developers seeking to deepen their understanding of full stack development and improve their proficiency in Python.
- Students and hobbyists pursuing computer science or interested in building web applications as personal projects.
How much does this course cost?
- Lecture (Monday): Introduction to Full Stack Web Development and Python
- Lecture (Wednesday): HTML and CSS Basics
- Lab (Monday & Wednesday): Setting up a development environment
- Lab (Tuesday & Thursday): HTML & CSS practice
- Lab (Saturday): Building a simple static webpage
- Quiz 1 (Saturday): HTML and CSS
- Lab (Tuesday & Thursday): DOM manipulation exercises
- Lab (Saturday): Implementing interactivity on a webpage
- Lecture (Monday): Introduction to Python
- Lecture (Wednesday): Python data structures and functions
- Lab (Monday & Wednesday): Python basics
- Lab (Tuesday & Thursday): Python exercises
- Lab (Saturday): Mini-project: Building a command-line tool using Python
- Quiz 3 (Saturday): Python basics
- Lecture (Monday): Introduction to Flask
- Lecture (Wednesday): Flask routes and templates
- Lab (Monday & Wednesday): Flask setup and basic routing
- Lab (Tuesday & Thursday): Flask templates and rendering
- Lab (Saturday): Mini-project: Building a simple web application with Flask
- Quiz 4 (Saturday): Flask basics
- Lecture (Monday): Introduction to databases and SQL
- Lecture (Wednesday): Python and databases (SQLite)
- Lab (Monday & Wednesday): SQL basics
- Lab (Tuesday & Thursday): Python and SQLite exercises
- Lab (Saturday): Mini-project: Building a CRUD application using Flask and SQLite
- Quiz 5 (Saturday): Databases and SQL
View the full program syllabus, click for access!
Cohort Time Schedule
Not sure about
Here’s what our instructor has to say
Want to learn full stack web development but don’t know where to start? Consider signing up to learn full stack with Python.
Python is easy to learn and great for back-end coding. The popularity of Python as a programming language is on the upsurge, thanks to its readability and ability to do more with less coding. If you are looking for a course that offers Python web development for beginners, look no further. Our online course allows you to learn full stack web development with Python at your own pace from the comfort of your home.
No, a basic level of computer literacy and a motivation to learn is all you need for most of our courses.
The course is designed for diverse backgrounds; If programming or tech is a career track you really want to pursue, you can sign-up for our courses whether you are software engineer, product/program manager, analyst, researcher, consultant, student etc.
It can vary depending on your unique background. However, it usually takes 1-15 hours/week outside of the classroom for homework and study time.
Yes, you will be given a certificate of completion for this course after you pass your final exam.
Yes, please refer to our Veterans page for more details.
Still Have Questions? Let's talk!
Book a call below and we can answer your questions and gide you through your opportunities.