java & cloud computing
In this Java and Cloud Computing with AWS course, you will take the first step to becoming a software developer. Whether you’re new to software development or you’re interested in increasing your engineering skills, this complete Java masterclass and Cloud Computing (AWS) will provide the skills you need to take your career to the next level.
Not only will this course provide you with the skills to become a software engineer, it will also prepare you for interviews by teaching data structures and algorithms.
Java is a top rated programming language with multiple purposes, making it an essential skill for serious software engineers. And it is the most indemand programming language on the job market. Whether you’re new to software development or you’re interested in increasing your engineering skills, this Java and Cloud Computing with AWS will provide the skills you need to take your career to the next level. Not only will this course provide you with the skills to become a software engineer, it will also prepare you for interviews by teaching data structures and algorithms.
Coding skills are increasingly becoming a necessity in a variety of fields.
Most of the enterprise world still speaks Java. A lot of tech companies (ex. Amazon, Google, Atlassian) are still building a lot of services and cloud infrastructure on it.
This 20-week Coding Bootcamp will cover the following:
- The fundamentals of software development and Java, a language that has consistently been rated in the top three programming languages
- Fully understand object-oriented programming
- Learn how to utilize composition, polymorphism, and encapsulation
- Learn about best practices in the industry of software engineering
- Understand how to debug your code, create unit tests, and the importance of test driven development
- Gain a strong grasp of the tools used in the industry
- Give your career a boost by learning how to use AWS to manage and store your app data.
- Have your LinkedIn profile and resume reviewed
- Learn how to pass technical interviews and land a job as a software engineer
|UPCOMING 2021 COURSES|
|Start Date||End Date||Tuition||Enrollment Status||Campus|
|Feb. 20th, 2021||July 7th, 2021||$4,999||Open||Online|
|July 31st, 2021||Dec. 22, 2021||$4,999||Open||Online|
Wednesdays- 6pm – 9pm & Saturdays 9:30am to 12:30pm
2265 116th Ave NE, Ste 200
Bellevue, WA 98004
Do I need programming experience for this course?
While knowledge of programming is helpful, it is not mandatory for this course. We will the cover the basics with data structures and algorithms.
Who should take this course?
The course is designed for diverse backgrounds; If this is a field you really want to learn, you can sign-up for the course whether you are software engineer, product/program manager, analyst, researcher, consultant, student etc.
How much time do I need to spend outside of classroom?
It can vary depending on your unique background. However, it usually takes 1–15 hours/week outside of the classroom for homework and study time.
Will I be given a certificate after the completion of the course?
Yes, you will be given a certificate of completion for this course after you pass your final exam.
More FAQ available here.